Does Vitamin E oil work for Acne Scars Chocolate Lovers Coconut Milkshake with Sea Salt
- Lightly spray a 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
- For the crust, place the flour, ground nuts and sugar in a food processor. Pulse a few times to combine.
- Cut up the butter and add it to the flour mixture already in the food processor along with the almond extract. Pulse until the mixture resembles small crumbs. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and about 1 inch up the sides. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare filling by beating the cheese, condensed milk and the pudding mix, mixing well so it’s totally combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, on low speed, so they are well incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet and bake for 55-65 minutes or until the centre is almost set (about the size of a quarter or 1-inch in the centre).
- Cool for 10 minutes on a rack, then run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen. Cool completely to room temperature then refrigerate overnight.
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup ground pistachios or almonds
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) cold unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 6 bars (8 oz each) softened cream cheese
- 2 pkg instant pistachio pudding mix
- 5 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
The Midnight Baker